Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, delivery time depends on delivery country
- Order number: 1916-00
- Open text field 1: Honey is one of the few foods that has been used almost unchanged for human nutrition since ancient times. The bees make it so perfectly that no one has tried to improve it to this day. Not only is it natural, it is also largely unencumbered despite environmental pollution.
The naturopath Detlef Mix describes in his book
The healing power of honey
Naturally effective - recipes - applications from A to Z.
comprehensively the various possibilities that this natural product offers.
Honey is not only a healthy natural product and a very tasty food, but also an amazingly versatile and effective home remedy.
Honey belongs in every medicine cabinet - it helps with injuries, burns, joint problems, with common colds, bronchitis, stomach and intestinal diseases. It works against a wide variety of germs and has extremely anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- With information about special types of honey
- Special case: Manuka - and their respective mechanisms of action in medical treatment
- Applications from AZ, with case studies and numerous healing recipes
- With many color photos
- A guide from the "Herbig Hausapotheke" series
"This work brings a lot of news from apitherapy and honey medicine. It should therefore not be missing in any beekeeping library for those interested."
Bees up to date
3rd edition 2009, 192 pages
Informativ, leicht verständlich
Wer sich näher mit Honig beschäftigt, ist mit diesem Buch gut bedient. Mich hat besonders das Kapitel über Manukahonig interessiert.