Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs within Germany!
Ready to ship, delivery time depends on delivery country
- Order number: 2109-03
- Short description: The little salt pipe, sufficient for about 6 months. Experience has shown that respiratory diseases are favorably influenced and cured by a salty climate. This is now also possible at home with the "SaltPipe" mobile brine therapy.
More and more people suffer from respiratory diseases. This includes both the annual colds with coughs and runny nose as well as chronic diseases (asthma, bronchitis, smoker's cough, COPD) and pollen allergies.
Every day we take - in most cases unconsciously - around 20,000 breaths. When inhaled, oxygen reaches the lungs through the nose or mouth via the windpipe and bronchi; when exhaled, carbon dioxide is excreted.
This performance of the body only comes into our consciousness when our airways are prevented from breathing unhindered by disturbances. Inflamed and swollen mucous membranes and cramped bronchial muscles can severely impair the breathing process.
Stays in salty air by the sea or in salt tunnels have a beneficial and healing effect on the attacked mucous membranes. This has been known for a long time and is practiced time and again with great success. Sometimes this measurement can be time consuming and cumbersome.
A medical inhalation device that has been tried and tested for a number of years enables effective salt therapy at home.
SaltPipe and SoleFant - THE SALT THERAPY FOR RESPIRATORY DISEASES
The inhalation device is available in three versions:
- The SaltPipe looks like a small pipe and is made of porcelain. Between their porcelain filters is the microfine salt mixture that flows into the airways during use. Can be used for about 5 years.
- The SaltPipe mini contains less salt, is made of plastic and can be used for approx. 6 months.
- SoleFant - the friendly and funny version for children! Here the inhaler is designed in the shape of a funny elephant, with blue eyes, blue hair and blue tail. It also contains 50 - 60 g of crystalline salt (halite), this amount of active ingredient is sufficient for about five years of inhalation. Therapy that is fun!
The inhaler is a clinically tested medical product that contains microfine salt crystals from a mine in heptides, millions of years old. When inhaling through the device, these crystals are distributed through the moist air in the airways, the airways are cleared and soothed, and the healing process begins.
The salty microclimate is helpful with respiratory problems
- Pollen and other allergies
HOW TO USE SaltPipe AND SoleFant
As a prophylactic measure three to four times a day three to five minutes each time, for therapy four to five times a day five minutes each time. Put the mouthpiece in your mouth, breathe in through your mouth and out through your nose.
After use, you should clean the inhalation device with a damp cloth and store it in a dry place.
Storage in the kitchen or bathroom is not suitable.
SaltPipe and SoleFant can with daily use 15-20 minutes can be used for about five years. SaltPipe mini can be used for approx. 6 months. They are not refillable.
- CE certified medical device (class 2A)
- natural ingredients Salt rock from the Miocene (23 - 5 million BC) from the Praid salt mine, Siebenb & uumlgen
- Composition: sodium chloride, magnesium and calcium
- cleanses and calms the airways, dissolves deposits and has an expectorant effect
- makes breathing easier
- quick effect
- can reduce the drug dose / oxygen use
- easy to use
- Can be used anywhere and at any time
- very long service life
- without side effects
- Available in three versions: SaltPipe, SaltPipe mini and SoleFant