Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, delivery time depends on delivery country
- Order number: 1553-03
- Open text field 1: The Massage Grip Set Relax can provide a calming balance in tense situations. It contains the stones amethyst, magnesite and sodalite. Delivery in the blue Lapis Vitalis® box.
Reflex zones are the "maps of health" on our skin. They give us information about the regulation of body and soul. In addition, we can use it to give effective impulses. We now know more than 30 reflex zone systems, for example on the hands, feet, ears, on the skull or on the back.
The pointed side of the massage handle is particularly suitable for working with the reflex zones. The thick side is used to rub out after the treatment.
The stylus are approx. 1.5 cm in diameter and approx. 9 to 10 cm long.
The pens are of high quality and are in a gift box - also ideal for safe storage of the pens.
MASSAGE PIN SETS
Sets with different gemstones are available.
- Basic set: Solid tools for every use - aventurine, rock crystal, red jasper.
- Protection set: Security and protection from your own strength - agate, heliotrope, serpentine (China jade).
- Power-Set: Strengthens the energy potential and the build-up of energy reserves - landscape jasper, snowflake obsidian, orange calcite.
- Relax set: Calming balance in tense situations - amethyst, magnesite, sodalite.
- Wellness set: To bring body and soul into a stable harmony - dumorted, petrified wood, heliotrope.
- Beauty set: rock crystal, amethyst, rose quartz.
The power of gemstones has been used for millennia and since the beginning of human history, the reflex zones for health care have been activated by mostly intuitive methods. The connection between these two energetic principles resulted in the gemstone reflex, a method that opens up great possibilities for harmonizing body and soul.
Tension in the neck, stinging muscles, pressing stomach after a quick lunch or cold feet: it is not worth going to the doctor straight away because of every little tug or sting. A grip on the corresponding reflex zone helps in these moments.
"Reflex zones arise from a simple principle: They are 'maps' of health", explains Ewald Kliegel, author of the guide "Reflex zones easy: Fit with one grip".
Certain zones on the body surface represent the corresponding body parts in miniature: For example, the reflex zone of the entire spine runs along the thumb. A gentle massage of these areas has a relaxing and beneficial effect on the associated muscles and organs. For example, after a short pressure on the head, cold feet become warm again.
A few massage strokes on the hands relieve tension in the lower abdomen during menstruation and self-massages in the lower back improve blood circulation in the legs when traveling by air.