Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs within Germany!
Ready to ship, delivery time depends on delivery country
- Order number: 2047-02
- Open text field 1: Modern flat screens work with a backlight made of mercury light or LED. Both lighting technologies emit light with an extremely high proportion of blue. The strain on the eye is great because you are sitting close to the computer - and certainly even higher than with televisions, which also belong to the “blue light emitters”.
CHILDREN ON THE SCREEN
Working and playing on the screen are a matter of course today and it is impossible to imagine our everyday lives without it.
Parents often find it difficult to encourage their children to use this medium in a meaningful and orderly manner. In addition to the fact that what children do on the PC is important, one should also consider how constant staring at the screen affects the child's eyes
The eye lenses of children are not yet as developed as in adults. The retina is even less protected against UV light and short-wave blue light. This gives rise to fears that intense blue light radiation, such as that emitted from computer monitors, represents a possible danger to children's eyes.
Quotation from the press release of the French agency for environmental and occupational safety ANSES, which warns of the high blue content of LED lights: " The high amount of blue in the emitted light as well as the high luminance of LEDs pose a serious danger to the eye. It 'toxic stress' arises in the retina, which can cause retinal damage in a relatively short time. Children are particularly affected here because their eye lenses are still developing and cannot efficiently filter the dangerous wavelengths. "
Flat screens mostly use mercury lamps as background lighting. As with the fluorescent tubes, the light is generated by gas discharge. While the spectrum of white daylight is composed in a harmonious color relationship, fluorescent lamps or TFT monitors have a discontinuous spectrum that has high unnatural short-wave blue components (blue, indigo, violet) with sharp energy peaks and low energy in the blood-circulating red range.
KIDS SCREEN GLASSES
PRiSMA & reg screen glasses KiDS # 3 LiTE - screen glasses especially for children.
- for children from approx. 3 to 10 years
- Blue light filter coating LiTE
- anti-reflective coating on the back
- hard-coated for high scratch resistance
- highly break-proof
- Frame color: matt golden yellow
- Microfiber bag and microfibre cleaning cloth
- 100% UVA and UVB protection (UV400 filter)
The frame and the glasses are highly break-proof and coated with a hard seal and anti-reflective coating (anti-reflective coating). Disturbing reflections or light reflections due to the incidence of external light are reduced and the contrast is increased. Both colors have a UV-400 filter and can also be used as sunglasses with medium or low glare protection.