Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, delivery time depends on delivery country
- Order number: 1175-01
- Open text field 1: Fear or excessive concern for the welfare of others. It is feared, for example, that a loved one would catch a cold and lead to a life-threatening illness or an accident. Good for people in caring and advisory professions.
Aesculus carnea / Red Chestnut
DESCRIPTION OF THE PLANT
The red chestnut is more sensitive than the white chestnut and very rare; it is preferred to find it in groups of trees and avenues. It can be up to 15 meters high, has a furrowed bark and strong pink-red flowers. Flowering time is from the end of May to the middle of June.
MOOD GROUP : Fear
- Fear or excessive concern for the welfare of others.
- It is feared, for example, that a loved one would catch a cold and lead to a life-threatening illness or an accident.
- Good for people in caring and advisory professions.
- They are very caring and do not think of themselves.
- They find it difficult to let loved ones go their own way.
- Nervousness and excessive worries about other people.
- Parents who constantly admonish their children to be careful.
- A lot is interpreted into situations, although there is absolutely no reason for it.
- Restlessness and worry can lead to tension, insomnia and anxiety.
Positive Red Chestnut characters are confident people who have the ability to be there with compassion for those around them, but without being obtrusive. You learn to let others go their way without being worried and afraid and without fear of a bad fate. Should seemingly insurmountable problems arise, physical and mental calm is maintained and this is also broadcast to others.
“For those who find it difficult not to care about others. Often they have also stopped thinking about themselves, but they suffer very much around people who are very close to them and are often afraid that something bad could happen to them. "
If you are unsure which Bach flowers suit you, ask us, we will be happy to advise you!
Note : Opened goods cannot be exchanged.