Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, delivery time depends on delivery country
- Order number: 1174-01
- Short description: With strong (unjustified) feelings of guilt and self-reproach, blame yourself for the mistakes of others. Illness is also seen as an occasion to apologize for it. Feeling of worthlessness.
Pinus sylvestris / Scottish Pine
DESCRIPTION OF THE PLANT
The Scottish pine is a slender evergreen tree that can grow up to 35 meters tall. It is found preferentially in forests and on barren sandy soils. Both the male and female flowers are on the same tree. The male flowers form a cluster of small yellow spheres and the female cone-shaped red flowers. The flowering time is in May.
PREPARATION: Cooking method
MOOD GROUP: Depression and despair
- With strong (unjustified) feelings of guilt and self-reproach. Blame himself for the mistakes of others.
- Illness is also seen as an occasion to apologize for it.
- Feeling of worthlessness.
- They suffer from self-blame and a guilty conscience.
- Big discrepancy between the current situation and the ideal of them.
- Always the feeling of being able to do something even better, even if the result is good.
- They ask more of themselves than others and sometimes have difficulty distinguishing responsibilities.
- Most of them work hard, so they don't pay too much attention to their health.
- If overwork makes them sick, they blame themselves even more.
- They constantly apologize for mistakes and omissions.
- Often they feel responsible or guilty for the mistakes of others.
Pine gives a clear, balanced and objective view of one's own responsibility. Positive Pine people accept and respect themselves and their mistakes without judgment. A sound judgment develops.
“For those who blame themselves. Even when they are successful, they feel they could have done better and are never satisfied with their efforts or their successes. They work hard and suffer from mistakes that they attribute to themselves. Even if others have made mistakes, they think that they are responsible for them. ”“ Even a trace of the rejection of ourselves or others is a trace of the rejection of universal love, limits us, limits our power, universal love through to allow us to flow into others. "
If you are unsure which Bach flowers suit you, ask us, we will be happy to advise you!
Note : Opened goods cannot be exchanged.