Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, delivery time depends on delivery country
- Order number: 1167-01
- Open text field 1: Deep melancholy and sadness for no apparent reason. Melancholy and depression dominate the entire emotional life and cannot be consciously shaken off. Usually they disappear as unexpectedly as they appeared.
Sinapis arvensis / Wild mustard
DESCRIPTION OF THE PLANT
The annual plant is between 30 and 60 centimeters high and grows preferentially on roadsides and in fields. The stem and leaves are hairy, the bright yellow flowers first form short spikes that soon transform into long, pearl-like pods. The flowering period is from May to July.
PREPARATION : solar method
MOOD GROUP : indifference
- Deep melancholy and sadness for no apparent reason.
- Melancholy and depression dominate the entire emotional life and cannot be consciously shaken off.
- Usually they disappear as unexpectedly as they appeared.
- Mustard characters are harmonious, well-balanced people when they are in a positive state; they have an inner joy and a deep knowledge of the meaning and connections of all things.
- In the negative state everything suddenly turns into opposites.
- The negative mustard state manifests itself in grouchiness, listlessness, bad mood, dejection, sadness, melancholy, despair, world pain, melancholy and depression.
After a period of deep depression, despair or depression with an undetermined cause, Mustard lets you feel joy of life, serenity and stability again. Dr. Bach wrote: "Mustard drives away the tribulation and brings joy back into life."
“For those who are sometimes melancholy or even desperate, as if a cold, dark cloud overshadows them, hiding the light and the joy of life from them. It seems impossible to find a reason or an explanation for these moods. In these circumstances it is almost impossible to be happy or cheerful. "
If you are unsure which Bach flowers suit you, ask us, we will be happy to advise you!
Note : Opened goods cannot be exchanged.