Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, delivery time depends on delivery country
- Order number: 1162-02
- Short description: Lives in the past or is strongly attached to it. There is a tendency towards nostalgia and honeysuckle characters are often homesick. Losses are difficult to process.
--- Special offer --- while stocks last --- best before the end of 03/19 (10 ml) ---
Bach flower stock bottles have a practically unlimited shelf life, a date only has to be given for legal reasons.
Lonicera caprifolium / honeysuckle
DESCRIPTION OF THE PLANT
Belongs to the climbing plants and can be up to 6 meters long. It is found more and more in forests and on heathland. The plant forms a cluster of long, red, tubular flowers. The petals are red on the outside and white on the inside. After pollination, the flowers turn yellow. The flowering period is from June to August.
PREPARATION : solar method
MOOD GROUP : indifference
- Lives in the past or is strongly attached to it.
- There is a tendency to be nostalgic, and honeysuckle characters are often homesick.
- Losses are difficult to process.
- The present is perceived as hard, problematic or boring.
- They often live under the idea that times were better and so unconsciously embellish them. "Good old times".
- It is impossible for them to break away from the past or lost.
- In the negative honeysuckle state, for example, one regrets missed opportunities or unfulfilled dreams.
- Honeysuckle can help with grief, homesickness, melancholy or when you can't get over the loss of a loved one.
- A negative honeysuckle condition is common in the elderly.
People in the positive honeysuckle state are better at dealing with losses and like to live in the present. One can move forward in life without regrets or regrets, change is considered natural, and aging is considered a part of life.
“For those who think a lot in the past because it was happier, or who dwell on memories of a lost friendship or old dreams that have not come true. You cannot believe that you will experience happiness again in the present or future. ”“ It can banish regrets and worries from the past. It counteracts the influences, wishes and demands of the past and brings you back to the present. "
If you are unsure which Bach flowers suit you, ask us, we will be happy to advise you!
Note : Opened goods cannot be exchanged.