Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, delivery time depends on delivery country
- Order number: 1156-01
- Open text field 1: The "cleaning agent" for mind and body, for example for people who feel unclean, are sometimes ashamed of it and have low self-esteem. Particularly suitable for skin rashes, also for external use.
Malus pumila / crab apple
DESCRIPTION OF THE PLANT
This is likely a cultivated apple tree that went wild. The tree grows up to 10 meters high. You can find it in clearings, in hedges and in small groups of trees. The leaves are dark green and slightly toothed. The small golden apples have a tart, sometimes bitter taste. The fragrant, 5-petalled pink-white flowers bloom in May.
PREPARATION : Cooking method
MOOD GROUP : Depression and despair
The "cleaning agent" for mind and body, for example for people who feel unclean, are sometimes ashamed of it and have low self-esteem. Particularly suitable for skin rashes, also for external use.
- Exaggerated sense of purity and order.
- Compulsive mental and spiritual liability to cleanliness and small things.
- Discouragement from unsuccessful treatments (e.g. skin rashes).
- Many people get into the negative state because they have very precise ideas about the appearance of their body or the environment. Anything that differs from it confuses them and can drive them to despair.
- Very perfectionist and meticulous.
- Often it is only little things that weigh on them.
- Very sensitive people who absorb negative vibrations from their surroundings more than others. Since they cannot process them, they often have the feeling that they are contaminated by it. Partly a disturbed relationship to one's own body.
Crab Apple helps with internal and external cleansing. You see the overall picture of something and no longer lose yourself in details, disorder and confusion no longer burden you so much. You gain a positive attitude towards inadequacies.
“This is a remedy for cleansing. It is for those who feel like there is something not entirely pure about them. Often this is something obviously insignificant. Others may have a far more serious illness. This goes almost unnoticed in comparison to the one little thing they focus their attention on. In both cases, however, they are anxious to be free from that one particular issue which is seizing up all their thinking and is so essential to them that they want to be cured of it. You become discouraged when treatment fails. As a cleansing remedy, this medicine can also clean wounds when the patient has reason to believe that toxins have penetrated that need to be removed. "
If you are unsure which Bach flowers suit you, ask us, we will be happy to advise you!
Note : Opened goods cannot be exchanged.