Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, delivery time depends on delivery country
- Order number: 1154-02
- Open text field 1: Inability to learn from mistakes and experience. For example, the wrong partners are repeatedly selected or an unsuitable profession is continued. Instead of analyzing and processing the errors, an attempt is made to simply forget them.
--- Special offer, while stocks last --- best before the end of September 2020 (30ml) ---
(Bach flower stock bottles have a practically unlimited shelf life, a date only has to be given for legal reasons)
Aesculus hippocastanum / chestnut bud
DESCRIPTION OF THE PLANT
The horse chestnut grows up to 20 meters high and has a thick, dark brown trunk. Horse chestnut leaves are finger-shaped and up to 20 centimeters long. Only the bud that forms at the beginning of April is used for the Bach essence Chestnut Bud. White Chestnut is obtained from the same tree, but the flowers are used for this.
PREPARATION : Cooking method
MOOD GROUP : indifference
Inability to learn from mistakes and experience. For example, the wrong partners are repeatedly selected or an unsuitable profession is continued.
- Instead of analyzing and processing the errors, an attempt is made to simply forget them.
- The ability to learn is blocked for various reasons.
- It's hard to focus on something for long periods of time because you're too distracted or disinterested.
- It is better to take refuge in new projects or ventures than to deal with past experiences.
- In the negative Chestnut Bud state it often happens that one is unable to learn or remember anything.
- It just won't go into your head because something in you is resisting it.
- Children with a negative Chestnut Bud condition are usually somewhat lagging in their development and have learning difficulties.
In Bach's words: "This flower is designed to help us take full advantage of our daily experiences and see ourselves and our mistakes as others do." The positive Chestnut Bud personality looks at one's own mistakes objectively and learns from everyone Experience. The ability to learn and willingness to learn develops and people become more conscious and spiritually more open-minded. Chestnut Bud can also help with personality development.
“For those who do not seem to learn enough from their experiences and observations and who take longer than others to grasp the lessons of everyday life. While a single experience is enough for some people, some people need to have several before they learn the necessary lesson. So, to their own regret, they find themselves forced to repeat the same mistake on different occasions, while with others one time would have been sufficient or the observation of others could have spared them this mistake. "
If you are unsure which Bach flowers suit you, ask us, we will be happy to advise you!
Note : Opened goods cannot be exchanged.