Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, delivery time depends on delivery country
- Order number: 2175-01
- Short description: Protects the eyes from computer and television radiation (= blue light rays) reliably and safely.
Who does not know it: tired eyes while working on the computer. On the one hand, this comes from the blue light radiation that is constantly emitted by the screen - without our being aware of it. However, this can quickly lead to overexertion for the eyes.
This can be remedied by computer glasses, which filter out a large part of the blue light spectrum.
PRiSMA® display glasses CLASSiC:
LiTE - (also suitable for televisions)
- 1 glasses frame
- 1 pair of LITE interchangeable lenses with anti-reflective coating on the back
- 1 microfibre pocket
- protects the eye and filters out aggressive blue components
- the frame and the glasses are highly break-proof and coated with a hard seal and anti-reflective coating (anti-reflective coating)
- increases visual acuity and contrast, 100% UVA and UVB filters
- reduces light-related disturbances of the hormonal balance
- CE certified.
The lighter LiTE filter can be worn with lower brightness and blue light exposure. This is also an alternative to the PRO filter (currently not available) when you need good color recognition when working with a PC.
The time it takes to get used to it is sometimes shorter with the LiTE filter than with the PRO filter.
Safety instructions: The PRiSMA® display glasses CLASSiC - PRO do not guarantee reliable color recognition over the entire visible spectrum. Therefore, these computer protective goggles must not be used for safety-related screen work that requires correct color recognition, such as process monitoring in nuclear power plants, flight monitoring, work on life-sustaining medical systems, etc.
The PRO version is also not suitable for traffic!