Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship, delivery time depends on delivery country
- Order number: 2614-01
- Short description: Tasty organic coffee substitute for everyone who can't stand coffee or wants to try something new. Free from caffeine and gluten. With chocolate powder you can conjure up a delicious Moccachino in no time.
REAL ORGANIC LUPINE COFFEE (Bioland) FROM A FAMILY BUSINESS IN BADEN-WÜRTTEMBERG
The lupine drink "Lupino" has been produced since 1996. This made it the first lupine coffee to appear on the German market (since 1918).
The sweet lupins are grown according to Bioland guidelines. The beans are roasted and ground like coffee beans. Lupine coffee tastes very similar to real coffee beans, but is free from caffeine and gluten . The preparation is as easy as normal coffee beans!
The preparation is very easy. Prepare Lupino like coffee beans, in a coffee machine or freshly brewed.
One heaped teaspoon or a scoop of coffee is calculated per cup (250ml).
1. Lupino as filter coffee: Coffee is put into a paper filter and gradually scalded over with boiling water.
2. Lupino in the coffee machine: use like normal coffee powder, depending on the device, the coffee may appear a little thin.
3. Scald lupino or with a French press: Here the lupine coffee powder is simply scalded with boiling water or squeezed in a flask jug (French press).
4. Lupino in a fully automatic machine: We advise against using it in a fully automatic machine, as not every device is equally suitable for fully automatic machines (and some are not at all!). The machines from Saeco are most likely to give satisfactory results.
5. Lupino in a percolator (Swedish jug): This is the manufacturer's favorite. Here the coffee is brewed directly - you get a heavenly lupine coffee.
The lupine coffee is very tolerable.
- no caffeine
- no coffee acids
- no gluten
- gentle on the stomach
The sweet lupins are grown in Baden-Württemberg. In late summer they are harvested, cleaned and, if necessary, dried again. They are then roasted in small batches in a private roastery. Great importance is attached to gentle roasting (at low temperatures with long roasting of around 20 minutes). We are also happy to announce that the packaging bag free of aluminum is.
Mix Lupino (or Lupresso) with cocoa powder and milk, then froth it up with a milk frother. This waking drink tastes delicious and can be prepared both cold and hot.
The lupine is one of the legumes and therefore belongs to the same plant family as peas or beans. In contrast to the protein-rich plant, lupine coffee does not contain any protein. It is grown in Germany. The white sweet lupine is used for our coffee.
REASONS WHY IT'S WORTH CHANGING TO LUPINE COFFEE
Caffeine increases the adrenaline level, which is exactly the effect that coffee drinkers find a kick. Heavy coffee consumption can lead to exhaustion of the adrenal gland, which means that in a stressful situation the adrenal gland is no longer able to release sufficient adrenaline. Adrenaline failure can cause a wide variety of other problems, including weakened immune systems, anxiety and panic attacks.
Coffee should be avoided altogether during homeopathic treatment. Even a small sip of coffee, coffee ice cream, a coffee drop is enough to disrupt the success of a treatment or to destroy it. It is more the oils in coffee than the caffeine that are responsible for this effect. Other caffeine-containing substances, which are not healthy either, but have no effect on homeopathic treatment, prove this.
Note: Opened goods cannot be exchanged.